Welcome to TheQuran.com App, an innovative App for all things related to the Quran. This is the first App of its kind to provide a unique interpretation of the Quran unclouded by the myths and legends that surround Islamic heritage. TheQuran.com App is perfect for anyone with the desire to study the Quran beyond the boundaries drawn by interpreters who are unwilling to contradict traditional Islamic teaching and refused to subject the Quran to literary and scientific critique, either due to their Islamic faith or weakness in understanding the Arabic language of the Quran.
At the TheQuran.com App you can:
• Examine many of the historical variant readings of the Quran
• Read The Quran more clearly and accurately
• See abrogated verses alongside explanations within the text.
• Learn more about the history of the Quran.
• Examine the current sequence of the Quranic chapters in comparison to other historical codices.
• Research many of the grammatical, historical, and scientific errors in the Quran.
• Examine a variety of internal contradictions within the Quran.
• Enrich your knowledge concerning the teaching of the Quran in areas such as; status of women; treatment of people of other faith; Jihad; and much more.
Plus, you will find many beneficial articles, resources and links to material that will increase your understanding of the Quran. Our goal is to make the Quran more easily accessible and understood while basing all commentary on authoritative Islamic sources.
TheQuran.com is a free software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-04-19. The program can be installed on Android.
TheQuran.com (version 1.3) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 17 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.